Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Suit.

Today was very uneventful. So I wasn't going to post anything today. So this is me not posting something.

One thing special happened today. I went to Hobbs London and tried on these dress pants. Not gonna lie, I looked pretty darn good in them. Then they gave me some shoes to try on. They looked pretty darn good too! THEN they threw a suit jacket at me, and that looked amazing! I was just loving them dressing me up! I stared at myself in this wonderful suit for a long time. I looked good.

Then I broke the hearts of all the sales ladies because the suit costs a total of $500. Sigh, my own little Pretty Woman moment...without the money.

2 comments:

jane sorensen said...

You were making me nervous for a minute!

Jamie said...

Oh Ali I just read all your stories about London and I am beyond jelous! Sounds like so much fun. We miss you lots. I catch Ivy up in your closet all the time trying on your shoes and wondering where alla is!