Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Royal Day Out

Today was marvelous.  I got to sleep in, and shower in my own shower!  That was very exciting for me.

We got tickets today to go through Buckingham Palace!  The inside!  I never knew you could go inside.  It's only for a few weeks each year, and those few weeks are now.  We went through about 10 rooms or so, and they were sooo pretty!  Not to mention, they have the best gift shop ever!  I bought a necklace...

No pictures were allowed inside the palace or gift shop, so we snapped a few outside the back of Buckingham Palace because it's a view not often seen.




Afterwards, the only thing fitting would be to go get tea!  So we went to the Haymarket Hotel's restaurant, Brumus, and got tea for 4.  It was sooo good!  It came with yummy sandwiches, scones, treats, and of course, tea!




This is for my sister, Brooke, who will find it quite funny.

We then came back to reality.  Later tonight, we were on the tube and we found this sign:


Good thing they have this!  Otherwise I might have chosen to fall down the stairs instead of walk!

4 comments:

jane sorensen said...

And those stairs probably aren't carpeted!

Nicole said...

Al- you looking fine in that last picture!

Unknown said...

Ali. So cute you are! I love the tea party! Haha it is adorable!

Brooke Boren said...

yes ali it IS a good thing they have that sign! Maybe they should put signs around rosebushes too.