Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No Place Like Home

Yes, I am back.  I am glad to be home, but miss all my friends and fun of London.  It is so bittersweet!

I have started class again.  I am in my first Cohort of my El Ed program.  They split our class of 200 up into smaller groups depending on where we do our practicums (a month out of each semester we don't go to class but work in a school).  I am in the Urban Cohort, which is downtown Salt Lake in the Rose Park area and a little in Sugar House.  My cohort is the smallest, only 13 people!  So we have all of our classes together, and get to be real close!  I am loving it so far, and I can't wait until I get to do my practicum!


So I am back to real life again!  It feels so weird to be back in normal school again...I'll just have to adjust again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Hope school and everything is going good!