Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Last Day.

Today was the last day of our 2 month London program!  *Tear*  We started out our day by going to the Tate Modern, then we went to Harrod's, then went on a tour of Parliament!  We finished our day looking in some shops we love, and eating at one of our favorite restaurants, Wagamama's.  This trip has been so fabulous, and I already miss my new friends so much!  It will be a whole 2 weeks until we can play again!
Tate Modern

Me walking across the Wobbley Bridge to Tate Modern

Niki and I with Monet



Harrod's Christmas World!!!

The best dollhouse EVER at the Harrod's Toy Shop.

Harrod's man made out of legos!

All the London black cabs lined up outside Harrod's

Going into Parliament!

We had to have special security badges to go inside Parliament

The only Parliament room we were allowed to take photos in. It's the oldest...and the least pretty.







Now begins part 2 of my London Journey:  2 weeks with my Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That went sooo fast! I can't believe you are done. I am glad you had fun! I am sad I won't get anymore London post. But have fun with your madre, and hopefully I will see you soon!

Brittany said...

dear ali,

i miss you and even your blogging so much. i hope you are loving england.

britt