Friday, June 25, 2010

My First Three Days


Yes. It is true. The countdowns can now stop, my talking to everyone about what I'm going to do can stop, EVERYTHING can now stop. Because I am in London!

That's right, I am finally here! I left out of Salt Lake...
Then landed in London! (I would get a picture from the plane in London...but I was in the MIDDLE of the MIDDLE on that flight....yeah, i know.)

I got here a couple of days before everyone else because that was it was cheaper, so I stayed by myself for a couple nights in the Grand Royale London Hyde Park Hotel. Here's a picture of the street where my hotel was....
Mine was Number 1, so It was down the street a little, but was still equally as cute!

I will now take you on a guided photographic tour of my first few days...

Here is my walk through Notting Hill...





Here are my sights through Kensington Gardens...






Here are a couple views I have from the rooftop of our house...



And, of course, the first of many phonebooth pictures to come...


3 comments:

Kiera said...

ali! you HAVE to get a picture with one of the guards outside of the queen's palace!!! it just has to be done! have lots of fun! i look forward to more updates!

Unknown said...

Oh yay I am glad you made it safe. Love your pictures. Looks like fun to meh!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures--look forward to more!

mom