Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First Sunday.

Today was the first day I went to church in London. Next week we will each be assigned a ward throughout the London area to go to in small groups, but today we went to the Hyde Park Ward.

I love being able to go thousands of miles away from home but still feeling at home when I see those 9 words on the side of a building, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." It makes me feel so at peace and comforted.

...all the way to...


I love that there is the same Hymns sung


I love that everyone has big smiles as they welcome you in as a visitor


I love how there is always the same old lady who loooves family history


But most of all, I love that there is always a picture of the Savior to remind me what everything is really about

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE everything about this! Srsly the church is amazing. It makes me happy inside + out.

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it! Good blogging!