Monday, October 12, 2009

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY...

1.  the sound of autumn leaves crunching when i walk on them
2.  turning the clocks back one hour when day light savings time ends
3.  the way the air smells so crisp when i walk to school each morning
4.  when my roommate leaves me notes in the bathroom to find when i get ready
5.  good hair days
6.  perfectly polished toenails
7.  when i wear my roommates clothes
8.  getting hugs from my nieces and nephews
9.  coming home to a clean house
10. beautiful paintings
11.  going on quiet walks
12.  being with people who love me















HAPPY AUTUMN!

2 comments:

Brooke Boren said...

i like those things too! Except the roommate stuff, because I dont have a roommate, but I do have a husband....sorta the same I suppose. Anywho. Your cute.

jane sorensen said...

I love all those things too--you know how much I love fall; it must be because our birthdays are in fall! I saw a sweet boy at West H.S. today in a wheelchair who couldn't walk or talk, but he had the sweetest smile (even with his crooked teeth) that it made me cry. I think he was really an angel or something. Anyway, it was hard not letting everyone around me see that I was being an emotional nutcase.