Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SO I'M SICK...AND I'M BORED...

So yesterday I came down with a bug of some sort that has given me a soar throat, stuffy nose, and never-ending cough.  Atleast it's not the swine flu right?  Anyways...I've been sitting in bed bored, and started looking though  pictures and videos of mine.  Here are a couple of my favorites that were on my computer.

This is when my brother Marcus and his 2 kids came to visit so he could go to the World Cup qualifier game.  We went up to Park City and rode on the coaster thing.  It was way fun, and I was the lucky one Will chose to ride with.  He was HILARIOUS and couldn't stop laughing the whole say saying "faster, faster!"  I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

This was when I went up to my Friend, Elora's, cabin in Island Park last fall.  I attempted to drive a dirt bike...this was my first and last attempt.


And, while I'm here, I figure I could put up a couple of recent pics!  This first is from last weekend when me and Brooke went to see Ingrid Michaelson at the Venue in Salt Lake.  I was so good, and one of my favorite concerts ever!  Yes, even better than the 17 million NSYNC or Backstreet Boys concerts of my childhood.























And this is me with my cute dad who took me to eat at La Caille for my 21st birthday.  It was so good, and I felt so special!





1 comment:

Brooke Boren said...

cute pictures and videos al bear.