Monday, March 9, 2009

SO HERE I AM....

I always said I wouldn't make a blog for a number of reasons

1.  I think they are for married people
2.  It will only be another alternative to occupy my time as opposed to homework
3.  All of my friends are on facebook, not blogs so no one will look at it except my mom
4.  My life is most uneventful, it consists of school, homework, sleep, and more school,homework, and sleep.  Occasionally I'll go on vacation.

Yet in spite of all those reasons, I gave into the temptation.  And now as opposed to doing my physical science homework I am sitting on the couch in my apartment in Provo, Utah, watching my favorite show - Heroes, and creating my first blog posting!  I will try and make my life more exciting and take more awesome pictures so that I can post fun things you will all enjoy!

1 comment:

Brooke Boren said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging ali! you better keep the posts coming!