Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHEN LIFE SEEMS TO BE GETTING YOU DOWN, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!


Since I am going to the school that likes to stand out from all the others (BYU), I shouldn't be surprised that Spring Break is nonexistent here right along with alcohol, drugs, and tank tops.  So, while all my friends at other schools are enjoying a week of laying out in the sun in Vegas or St. George or wherever else, I have been sitting in the library studying for my tests in Geography, D&C, Physical Science, AND Book of Mormon.

But one thing does brighten my spirits - I FINALLY found somewhere to live next year!  It is a cute little townhouse called Campus Lane, and is located right across the street from Liberty Square apartments (for those of you familiar with Provo).  

Ok, so this isn't the EXACT townhouse I will be living in, but it looks pretty much exactly the same!
So thank goodness I don't have to worry about being homeless!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hooray Ali! I love that you started a blog. It is so much easier for me than facebook! And I know Campus Lane is going to be the best! I mean I lived there so how could it not be (ha ha).

Anonymous said...

Haha I totally know what you mean about how everyone wants you to get a blog! I agree, it is for married people! But yours is way cute, and that town house is way cute! I hope everything is well for you!

P.S. I hope you don't mind my comments on your blog now. I haven't had any pictures to comment about on your facebook lately haha.

Brooke Boren said...

cute blog!!!