Sunday, March 22, 2009

IT'S SO CLOSE...BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGH!


In exactly 55 days I will be embarking on my Caribbean Cruise which will take myself, my parents, sister Brooke and her husband Tomas, their two friends Colby and Desiree, and my good friend Elora to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua & Barbuda, Bermuda, and lastly end up in New York City!  I am so excited, I can already taste the Pina Colada's and hear the crashing ocean waves!  

However, I still have 31 days of school and tests and finals to go!  So I will try my best to focus in class instead of daydreaming about how we will be ziplining through the jungle and kayaking in Bermuda.  

SUMMER PLEASE COME QUICK!!!

3 comments:

Elora said...

YAY for Cruise!! I can not wait to eat all the food I can! It will be tooooo awesome!

Brooke Boren said...

ahhh I can't wait either. Its going to be way fun. cute blog ali.

Nichole said...

Oh, I am so jealous!! I want to come!