Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Loves

I am taking children's literature this summer, and it has gotten me totally pumped about reading more!  I have started using goodreads.com to keep track of books and share books with friends.  It is so great!  Anyone who wants should totally become my friends and we can share books on it!  My current book I am reading is...

Three Cups of Tea


My other new love is the soundtrack from P.S. I Love You.  This is one of my all time favorite movies, it tugs at my heart strings every time I watch it!  And I love the music! It makes me want to go to Ireland and fall in love with an Irish man! 



3 comments:

Kiera said...

Ah! I love goodreads. We should be friends! Who is your professor for Children's Lit? When do you student teach?

JGW said...

I'm totally going to go check out goodreads. And I LOVE "P.S. I Love You" and the soundtrack. I will go to Ireland with you, and we will find some beautiful Irish men.

Brittany said...

Feeling like I need to jump on the whole goodreads thing.

And shoulda gone to Ireland. Seriously.