Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gotta Love 'Em

So this is one of those cheesy posts, but I just gotta do it!  I have just felt so lucky lately to have such a great family and such great friends!  I have always taken those two blessings for granted in my life, and I have made it a goal not to do that anymore.  Seriously, I don't think families get any better than mine.  They are all so supportive and loving, and I know they have always got my back  no matter what.  And they are always there to cheer me on when I succeed and we have such a fun time when we are together.  I love each and everyone of my parents and siblings and in-laws, and I don't think I could every thank Heavenly Father enough for putting me in the perfect family.  Things don't always go perfect for us, but we always stick together and help each other out, and that is what makes a great family like mine!







1 comment:

jane sorensen said...

We do have an amazing family. We are so very blessed and you are a huge part of what makes us tick!