Friday, May 15, 2009

ADIOS MUCHACHOS!!! (I have no idea what muchachos actually means!)

WOW! It has been quite a while since I have updated my blog!!!  Surprisingly, I actually have things to update on!  

First of all - I finished the semester on April 22, and I am no officially on summer break!  It wasn't easy, however.  During my last week of classes and into the first part of finals I was sick as a dog with the flu!  (not the swine flu though...but ya never can be too sure!)  I was unable to get out of bed or even study, but luckily I was well enough when finals week started that I was able to do everything I needed to!

Second of all - After finals, I went on a little girls trip with my mom, sister Brooke, and friend Elora to Vegas to see Phantom and shop.  The play was AWESOME, and the shopping was equally as fun!  

Third of all - I also just got back from a LONG road trip to Denver and then to Oklahoma to go to my Nephew, Ross, first birthday party!  I just can't express how fun it was to be able to spend time with my brothers, sisters-in-law, and my CUTE CUTE CUTE niece and nephews!  They always are SO much bigger every time I see them!  And on Ross's first birthday I got to be there as he took his first steps!  It was a moment to be remembered!  

Finally, Lastly - I AM LEAVING FOR MY CARIBBEAN CRUISE TOMORROW!!!!  If you can't tell I have been looking forward to this for a LONG TIME!!!!  We fly into San Juan tomorrow and then board our Ship (The Caribbean Princess) on Sunday.  Then we stop in Antigua, St. Thomas, and Bermuda.  We are going to go on a fun zip line through the jungle, and go kayaking in Bermuda and spend a lot of time laying on the beach and on the boat deck being served all the Diet Coke I can drink!  Ahhhhh...it's going to be positively marvelous!

PICTURES COMING SOON!!!! 

I HOPE I DONT GET ALL OF MY SILVER WARE MIXED UP ON THE CRUISE!!!



 

No comments: