Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EVERY TIME I THINK I MIGHT BE A GOOD DRIVER, I REMIND MYSELF, "NO ALI, YOU ARE NOT"


It is safe to say I have had my share of adventures on the road with my good 'ol 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  Accidents, tickets, running out of gas, breaking down, simply refusing to start, boots (thanks to Provo parking), and many other things.  However, my latest incident was the strangest one yet.  First of all, I do not have a parking pass because I mostly just take the bus to school.  Yesterday, I was going to go back to school to do some studying, and I just drove my car.  I was trying to find somewhere that I could just park on the street, even though those spots are rare.  I found the perfect spot.  It was even wide enough that I could just pull in instead of having to attempt to parallel park.  I did notice that there were some random orange cones on the sidewalk next to it, but they didn't seem to be accomplishing anything by sitting there, so I figured it didn't matter.  About 6 1/2 hours later, I came back to my car to find all of the orange cones surrounding my car, with a hand written note that said "Please don't move the cones.  -BYU Grounds."  I was thoroughly confused, and simply moved the cones out of the way and drove away!
Can you make sense of what happened here?

1 comment:

Brooke Boren said...

thats weird. maybe someone did it as a joke? that would be pretty funny to do and watch peoples reactions.