Thursday, August 18, 2011

Londoner's Reunion in Cali! Laura Clayton's Wedding

This last week was so much fun!  I went with two of my roommates from London, Niki Huntsman and Brittany Austin for our other roommate, Laura Clayton's wedding in Newport Beach.  It was such a gorgeous wedding.  We ate lots of yummy food, danced and laughed all night long!  Congrats to Laura and Austin Pulsipher, they are absolutely perfect for each other and I couldn't imagine any two people more perfect for one another!




















Since we were in California for the wedding, thought we might as well make a whole trip out of it!  We went to Laguna Beach, out to eat, Balboa Island, visited the Newport Beach Temple, and of course went to DiSnEyLaNd!

































It was such a fun trip!  I love my London girls so much!!! We always have such a blast together!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love and miss this... let's go back soon please! xo!

Brittany said...

First, can we talk about how creepy Cinderella looks?

And second, I loved this trip. I must see you women soon!! Nik and I were talking about doing dinner one night next week. Or even lunch next Saturday.