Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maycie Jane Turns 1!

Over the weekend my mom, sister, dad, and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my niece, Maycie's first birthday!  It was so much fun!  My sister-in-law, Nichole's parents were so nice to let us stay in their beautiful home in Mountain Edge, or as it is know, "Mormon Edge" because of all the Mormons!  It was great to be with my family and get to see my adorable niece and nephew!  I did not take enough pictures!

We mostly stayed at home and went out to eat, and on Saturday we got reservations at Mon Ami Gabi.  It was a de-li-cious French steakhouse in the Paris hotel.  Mmmmm.....my mouth waters just thinking about it!








2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love this! You look so good in all your pictures... miss you!

Some kind of courage. said...

These are amazing!. Your photos reminds me of some of my memories.
And you look absolutely gorgeous! xoxo