Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Uninteresting Life


FOUND THESE COMICS....EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ARE SOME OF MY BIGGEST PET PEVES!

Number One: I cannot stand open cabinets! I mean, how hard is it to close them, seriously?
the cabinets will give me a nervous breakdown


I love when I go home and the dishwasher has a certain order that everyone follows while loading their dishes. Then I come back to my apartment and there are bowls on the top AND the bottom, and pots and frying pans in all sorts of places, and oh the cups....
if the dishes are unclean everything bad is your fault


Ok, this one isn't a pet peeve...I just wish I had this book. I would like to not have to ask, "What does that word mean?" as often as I do.
cant you see im reading big words


MY LIST OF COUNTDOWNS:
Countdown to the end of this semester: 20 Days
Countdown to the end of Spring Term (AKA Stats): 79 Days

Countdown to London: Listed below blog title

Countdown till I start my first practicum: 211 Days

Countdown till I start my teaching internship: However many days until the first day of school in 2011

Countdown till Graduation: April 2012

There you have it. The rest of my life in 6 lines. Is there life after graduating from college? I really don't know!

WHAT I DO WHEN I AM BORED:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!!!! I thought I'd hear you laughing when you took those pictures or something, but you're SILENT. Its very very very sad . . . or mysterious?

Chelsie said...

Love it! Hey, call me if you need help during STATS. I was going to TA, but can't fit it into my schedule.

Brooke Boren said...

ali. you are weird. but i love you anyway. cute blog :)

R said...

...So THIS is what you did when you left our room last night! Gotta say, those pictures are freaky.