Thursday, March 18, 2010

CONFESSIONS ON A 21 YEAR OLD BYU COED


1. Sometimes when nobody is around, I sneak extra treats because if nobody else sees it, the calories don't count.

2. I think the Spice Girls are the best band ever to be in existence. Ever. I could listen to them everyday, all day.

3. The person whose facebook/blog I stalk the most is probably my own.

4. I like to be right about everything. But sometimes I am wrong, and I know it, but I won't admit to it because I like being right so much.

5. Sometimes when I see people I don't want to talk to I pretend to be on my cell phone and pretend I never saw them.

6. I have gotten so many parking and traffic tickets I have literally lost count. But I still think I am a better driver than most of my friends.

7. I am not engaged, but I buy wedding magazines all the time. I just can't get enough of the pretty dresses and flowers and cakes and rings and....

8. I am spoiled. I can stand in front of my closet full of clothes and still have nothing to wear. Put me and ANY store and I WILL find something I absolutely need. Give me a choice between two things, and I will magically like the more expensive thing without even knowing the price.

9. I think I was a really cute baby.

10. Sometimes when I go to the gym, I cheat and stop running before my mile is officially over.

11. I think this was a fun idea for a blog posting, and I am proud of myself for coming up with it.

12. I really do have the best family and friends ever. I thank my Heavenly Father for them every night without fail. LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so brilliant Ali!!!!
--Heather

R said...

Ha! This is totally funny!

Anonymous said...

I loved it Ali, and you WERE a really cute baby!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Cute and clever! Can I adopt you?