Tuesday, November 10, 2009

21!!!

One week ago I reached a milestone in my life. I turned 21 years old! I am now an official, full-fledged adult! (Not sure how I feel about the adult part though...)

It was a FABULOUS week. On Sunday I had dinner with my family and opened my presents from my parents. On Tuesday (my official birthday) I went to Tucano's with my family and was forced to play the tambourine while they sang me "Happy Birthday"...that was embarrassing. Then I went to Spark (this sweet non-alcoholic bar in provo) with my Friends Elora and Chris. I got an appletini! It was de-li-cious! On Wednesday I went for dessert with my friend Nick to Chili's. On Friday I went to get my hair cut and dyed by my rockin' hair stylish, Cody. (I highly recommend him!) THEN, on Saturday me and my girly-friends went to The Grand America for afternoon tea. It was so yummy...and classy!

It was QUITE a week! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday one of my best ever!

Me & Elora at The Grand America for Afternoon Tea!

At Spark in Provo drinking my 21st Bday Appletini! (Non-alcoholic, of course!)

Me, Elora, & Kiera at The Grand America

Mmmm...dessert at the Grand America


3 comments:

B.Layt. said...

i'm so sad i couldn't make it to you're party!!! i looked delicious and a lot of fun! hope your birthday was great!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!!!

Brooke Boren said...

firstly, you left me out of your pictures. secondly, i think cody is a stylisT not a stylisH. other than that, I like your blog :)

I have taken it upon myself to be your own personal editor-in-chief in case you didn't notice.